Friday, August 12, 2011

Tessa is 3 months old!

I took her to Picture People today for her 3 month portraits. She was so smiley, I couldn’t pick just one or even 2, 3, 4 portraits. So, I purchased all of them on CD. She has been dubbed by more than one person as “The Angel Baby”. She is just so pleasant and smiley all the time. She hardly ever fusses and she’ll smile at you the second you look at her. She weighs about 11 lbs., so she’s still on the small side, but is growing steadily.  She’s still a night owl. I don’t know how I’m going to get up early when school starts. I guess I’ll have to try to adjust Tessa’s sleeping schedule. Here are some of my favorite shots from today.

img_7904img_7908img_7910img_7911img_7920img_7922img_7930

Then we changed into outfit #2

img_7941img_7943img_7944img_7946img_7953

I feel so feel so blessed to have Tessa in our family!

4 comments:

Tami said...

LOVE IT! What beautiful pictures! They are all good! She is such a sweet baby! So glad we finally got to meet her!

Claudia said...

Yes, she's an angel baby! So, so adorable. Love that baby girl!!!

Callie said...

Oh, how we love her!

Trieste said...

Such a cutie!