Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Travesura #10

Another Sylviaism. Today, when I came out of the shower, I found Sylvia jumping on my bed throwing something white into the air and yelling, "Its snowing!" I couldn't figure out what it was, until I got a closer look. Her clothes and hair, my entire bed, and the carpet were covered in PONDS COLD CREAM!!!!!!! She had climbed up on the vanity and gotten the jar and opened it and smeared it everywhere. I was shocked, and then...I stepped on the tube of toothpaste that was on the floor and saw there was toothpaste all over the carpet as well! I swear, this child is going to give me a heart attack one of these days. And when I reprimanded her and stuck her in the shower with all her clothes on, she just laughed and said, "Sorry Mom!" She is now locked in her room where she will remain the rest of the afternoon. I know, I'm a mean mommy, but I can't handle another disaster right now. And, Julio is in San Francisco. Lovely.

4 comments:

Campbell Clan said...

Oh my! I got nervous just reading this post. I was lucky that Lucas never did anything like that. I still have the girls to worry about though. I thought it was a boy thing. Now you have made me really frightened.

tylersgirl said...

if it helps i didn't even smile and/or giggle. So not cool. It will get better. My theory is if they are hard little then they will be easier teenage years.
hopefully today is better.

Callie said...

Oh that girl! What to do with her?

Claudia said...

What a little pill!!! At least, some time in the future you will be able to tell her what she did that day and hopefully laugh!