Sunday, January 2, 2011

Happy New Year!


The Hernandez Family New Year's Party (10:30 pm New Year's Eve)
We had a very low-key New Year's. Julio and I went to dinner at Spataro's downtown with our friends the Donaldson's. The kids went to Callie and Brian's. We were home by 9, and as you can see, all but Julio conked out. We did let the kids watch the ball drop in New York City live. I was telling Lucia that I was there on New Year's Eve once. She asked what year it was and I told her it was New Year's 2000. She asked what year was it before that and when I said 1999-she couldn't fathom it.
This year we are looking forward to our new baby girl being born. Julio and I were talking about what goals to set. We need to read the scriptures every night as a family. I need to potty train Sylvie. He's going to work on the yard. Other than that, we don't have any big trips planned or anything. I guess we'll see how things go.

Here's hoping for the best in 2011!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I have had a New Year like that! Bryce was way sick one year and everyone was asleep except me! Looks like Christmas was fun! Miss you! :)

Tami said...

We got back from Idaho that day and were all asleep by nine. Its funny because I still don't feel like its a new year. Love the picture!

Claudia said...

Happy New Year! Let's hope it's a better year than the last one! Love ya!