Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Last Week

Father's Day





San Francisco



With Paulette




The Exploratorium





I know that sometimes my blog is not exciting, but it is really for me to remember what we do from week to week. I better do it before I forget last week. Tuesday we had brunch at our friends' house and then went swimming at my parents, Wednesday we went to our playgroup , on Thursday we made a last minute trip to San Francisco to see my sister-in-law Paulette. The kids and I had never met her since she and Julio's brother and family live in Virginia. We went to the Exploratorium and then met her for dinner. It was so quick and it was really cold! I'm glad we went though. Friday we went to a friend's swimming birthday party. Saturday, the kids started soccer. They both really liked it. It's not a competetive league, they just teach them the rules and how to play soccer. Father's Day we just had a nice dinner at my parents' house. We had a relaxing day.
So we keep busy! Julio has been glued to the World Cup games. It's been so fun to watch it together. I guess that's all for now!






3 comments:

Tami said...

So nice you were finally able to meet Paulette. Looks like a great week- I need to catch up with you. It's been awhile. Post soccer pics! Did dad shave his mustache again?

Claudia said...

Looks like you had fun! Glad we get see those babies on a regular basis. Love them so much!

The Hills... said...

Whoa! I don't even recognize dad without his stache! I'm jealous you went to San Francisco! And nice you finally got to meet your sister in law!