Thursday, June 10, 2010

June 10th...







Is Lucia's birthday!!! She is six years old today! I can't believe how fast the time has gone. She is our dear sweet girl and we love her so much. I still remember like it was yesterday the day she was born. The nurses all commented on what a pretty baby she was and she still is beautiful! She is very smart and imaginative. She could spend the whole day drawing pictures. She is very loving and patient with her siblings. She's a good helper most of the time. She is looking forward to losing her first tooth, going into 1st grade, starting soccer, having a sleepover in the backyard, riding in the car without a booster (not quite heavy enough yet), swimming without a floater, riding her two wheeler, reading chapter books, and so much more! She's such a big girl.

3 comments:

Tami said...

Noelle, Elijah and I are all looking at the blog together and wish Lucia a Happy Birthday. Being the first baby in the family, I always will always have a special spot for her in my heart. She was the cutest baby! We love her so- tried to call. We will try again later. Have a great day.

Callie said...

OH, I remember coming home from work and playing with baby Lucia! She was such a cute little thing and she's grown into such a sweet, smart girl! Happy Birthday Cia, we love you!

Claudia said...

I adore that little girl. She is sweet, smart, and wonderful in every way. I'm so happy that you live close by and I get to watch her grow. She is a fun little girl and I so enjoy our cuddle time! Happy birthday to our numero uno!