Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Update

We have all been sick here at our house for well over a week. Marco was first, then Lucia, then Sylvie and me. Julio's missed out on being sick so far. The first week, it was like; we'll stay home, but go out if we have to. Then, it got worse, so we just stayed home. Sylvie hasn't been sleeping; she would wake up screaming in the night and doing the hurt sign. I finally took her to the doctor yesterday and after an x-ray and 3 hours, we found out she has pneumonia. I came home and went straight to bed with a fever. I've been coughing so much, my stomach hurts. So, who takes care of the sick mom? So far we've missed out on park Friday, any fun weekend activitities, church, an FHE at a new friends' house, a Valentine's party with our former ward's playgroup, play dates...I can't wait for this to end!

3 comments:

Shirley said...

so sorry!!! We certainly missed you guys yesterday. I hope you all feel better soon!
shirley

Anonymous said...

This is the fun of 3 kids...constant sickness. I now rank the severity by how many times the germs get passed around. If it only hits 2 out of 5 of us, that's a banner day! Hope you all feel better soon.

Claudia said...

So sorry you've all been so sick while I was gone. Hope you're feeling better today. Love you!