Saturday, February 20, 2010

New Haircuts

Sylvie's new do
Marco pre-haircut

Lucia pre-haircut



Post haircuts-Lucia doesn't like hers and refused to smile.




Lucia playing beauty parlor with Marco.
Julio is at a bankruptcy conference today with his boss, so I'm bored. After being stuck in the house all week, I decided it was time to get out and these shaggy kids haircuts. The last time I took Marco to get a haircut, it was very traumatizing. The girl didn't speak English, didn't like kids (obvious) and nicked his neck with the razor. We have a really cute kids salon here in town, so we went there. They are a little bit more expensive, but you get the service you need. Marco got to sit in a little police car and watch Thomas the Train while eating a lollipop during his haircut. He was very hesitant at first, but the lady was really patient and really good with him. Lucia got to sit in a yellow car and watch a Dora video during her haircut. At the end, she got to pick out a bow and got gold glitter in her hair. She doesn't like her hair-she wants it long, but it's too thick and it was all uneven, so I decided to have it chopped off. She looks cute and her hair grows like a weed (she's got her dad's hair). I guess someday I'll have to get Sylvie's hair cut. I just can't do anything to her signature ponytail for now-she looks too cute with it. I am worried that next weekend when I'm gone, she'll be walking around with hair in her face. Oh well.



3 comments:

Claudia said...

They look cute with their new haircuts! I will try to get a hold of
Sylvie and comb her hair out of her face when you're gone. Love you.

Shirley said...

Cute, cute! Where ya going next weekend? Without the kids? Good for you! Christopher doesn't understand why little girls need their hair clipped back, either. Even when Heidi can barely see because it's all fallen in her face and she's getting food crusted in it!
shirley

Lori and Brian Faulconer said...

So sorry you've been sick! Tell Lucia her hair looks just like Dora's, then maybe she'll like it.