
Blowing out her 5 candles.

She was so excited to get her new "big girl" bike.


Her winning smile.

Age 18 months-almost bald!

Lucia at 5 months
On June 10, 2004 at 2:16 p.m. Lucia Mariana entered the world. All the nurses in the hospital kept saying she was such a beautiful baby! She was and still is. She is smart, witty, sweet, determined, and lovable. We are so grateful to have her in our family.
8 comments:
So cute! I can't believe she is five.
Time goes so fast! I remember when Nick and I were in the ward we would watch her playing in front of us. She is such a cutie!
Happy happy birthday Cia! I can't believe you're five, hope you had a great day! ;)
Happy happy birthday Cia! I can't believe you're five, hope you had a great day! ;)
What great pictures! Sounds like she had a fun, full birthday. Two whole days of celebration! We are on the countdown- we'll be there in 3 weeks. We'll have to tack on a 3rd celebration so Noelle can wish her a Happy Birthday too!
Ahh! She's so cute! They grow up fast.
That carousel picture is gorgeous! I would blow that up and frame it!
Her little girl face is thinning out and she looks so beautiful. Wow, she is going to be a knock out!
Post a Comment