Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Update on the detox

So, I did my one day detox and I felt better after many trips to the bathroom. My headaches are gone and I have more energy. I've been excercising almost every day (except Sunday when I totally cheated and had potroast and dessert). I'm happy to report that I've already lost 4 pounds! I've got a long ways to go with my weight loss and being happy with myself, but it is a start.

4 comments:

The Hills... said...

You go girl!

amanda jane said...

way to go Nikki - feeling good is so important when you are the CEO at home. and way to reward yourself one day a week - everyone desserve dessert for a goal well kept!

Tami said...

Any start is a good start- 4 lbs. in one week is huge! Isn't it amazing how important it is to eat well?

Jana said...

Good for you!