Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Detox today

So, I've been writing about how crappy I've been feeling lately and finally decided to do something abou it-TODAY!I'm doing doing a 1 day detox program prescribed by Dr. Mao on the internet.
So far, I've had a glass of warm filtered water with lemon juice and oatmeal with added oat bran and soy milk with raw pumpkin. I'm going to do yoga now! I'll write more later about my homemade veggie and herb broth and the supplements I'll be taking. Hopefully I will feel a little bit better.

4 comments:

Jana said...

wow! Good luck with that!

tylersgirl said...

Email me the link if you have it. My girl friend has been not feeling "right" for about 7 weeks.

I used to go for a walk when I took a kid to school.
I now have an elliptical machine. It is for JR's but it has a weight limit of 200 lbs. Plus the JR equipment is like 1/3 less than the regular ones.

i got a stair climber on Craig's list that is kicking my butt. but it was free.

I have some exercise videos if you wanna try them out. we should have a swap so everyone can try a new one.

Michele said...

Good luck. I hope you feel better.

Anonymous said...

Are you pregnant again too? :P