Julio, Nicole, Lucía, Marco, Sylvia, and Tessa Hernández
You can tell she is adorable! So, cute!
She is very cute. Just maybe not the most photogenic right now. I always felt that way about Anabelle when she was a baby, too.Shirley
She's getting so big! Where on earth did you find those cute tights? Oh, I wish I could be there to hold her-she's so squishy!
The tights were on sale for $1 at Gymboree!
What a cutie. I want just want to eat those cute candy cane feet.
I would be more than happy to take some picts of Sylvie. It might be easier if you don't have to be the one taking the pict and making her smile!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
You can tell she is adorable! So, cute!
She is very cute. Just maybe not the most photogenic right now. I always felt that way about Anabelle when she was a baby, too.
Shirley
She's getting so big! Where on earth did you find those cute tights? Oh, I wish I could be there to hold her-she's so squishy!
The tights were on sale for $1 at Gymboree!
What a cutie. I want just want to eat those cute candy cane feet.
I would be more than happy to take some picts of Sylvie. It might be easier if you don't have to be the one taking the pict and making her smile!
Post a Comment