Friday, December 12, 2008

Catch up

Ok, so I'm a little behind in posting. Last week Julio was sworn in as an attorney. He is official now! I went down to the courthouse to witness and one of his professor's who is a judge swore him and a few of his classmates in. It was quick and easy! He does have a lead on a job, so we're keeping our fingers crossed.
Last Friday I had some more dental work done, including a crown put on. It has been bothering me all week. I have to keep a constant dose of Tylenol in my system or I'm in a lot of pain. Not fun! I go in Monday to get it checked out.
We also need to post pictures of the kids decorating the tree. We got a new fake one at Target and for $50, it is pretty nice! So, pictures are coming soon. We have been trying to get in a family Christmas activity every night. It's getting to be a little exhausting for me! We went Christmas shopping one night, put up the tree and decorated it another night, watched "Charlie Brown's Christmas" another night, and read some Christmas stories and made some goodies another night. Tonight we're going to see the Christmas lights.
Hope you're all enjoying the Christmas season! Until next time...

4 comments:

Potters said...

Sounds like you are keeping busy! We are expecting a big snow storm over the weekend and into Wednesday. That might just cancel school and slow everything down. I am rather hoping. It would be nice. We will be hoping Julio gets that job!

Potters said...

Did you watch Boston Legal? I just started watching it, then it ended!

The Hills... said...

Go Julio! We'll keep him in our prayers that he finds a job.

P.S. I love that picture of the kids on the side of your blog.

Unknown said...

Way cute blog! I can't wait to see some new posts!Hope you are enjoying the Christmas season. YOur like super mom!!