Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Poor Booga


Marco has to have surgery next week. It's not as bad as it sounds-at least I don't think it is. Since he was born he's had enlarged lymphnodes in his neck. He would always turn his head to the right side and sleep on that side when he was a baby. It doesn't seem to bother him now, but they are getting bigger. They aren't cancerous, but the doctor said the only thing he could do was remove them. It's an outpatient procedure, but he will be under general anaesthetic. So, he goes in for his pre-op appointment tomorrow and we'll find out more. But, we are nervous about it-please pray for Marco that everything will go well. Thanks!

6 comments:

Jana said...

Good Luck! Let me know if I can help!

maryam said...

We will be praying for him... and you! xoxo

Nick and Cristina Anderson said...

Oh poor little guy! He will be in our prayers! Do you need any help? Dinners? watching kids? Let me know if we can help! Good luck!

Potters said...

Oh I hope it turned out okay! Please let us know.

Serena

maryam said...

We will also be in Utah for Thanksgiving. We should meet up!!!!

Michele said...

I hope everything goes smoothly. We will pray for him.