I'll just do a combination of some of the tags I've had.
First-2 truths and a lie
1. I don't like sugar cereals
2. I've traveled to 9 foreign countries
3. I'm dying to go back to work teaching.
8 wishes
1. To buy a house with at least 3 bedrooms with hardwood floors, custom kitchen and bathrooms, and a nice sized yard and a playroom.
2. A vacation to Italy.
3. Julio to pass the bar and get a better job.
4. My children to be healthy-no more sickies! (we've had colds and stomach flu this week)
5. To be able to buy nice furniture for the above mentioned house.
6. For all of my siblings to live close by someday.
7. To lose 10 pounds
8. To be able to go to the temple regularly
2 comments:
Love your blog, Nikki...what a lovely way to keep up with a busy, young family...that I love! The children are adorable! So sorry about Lucia's hand; we had a similar experience when Mike was her age. Blessings on you all from your Auntie.
I'm not convinced you really want to go back to teachig-so that's my guess. But then again, who doesn't like sugar cereal?!
Post a Comment