Julio, Nicole, Lucía, Marco, Sylvia, and Tessa Hernández
a HUGE, ENORMOUS congratulations on conquering the bar. Very, very impressive!
We believe it!!! Congrats to you!! What a GREAT accomplishment!
Congratulations! What a long journey! So glad we were able to travel it with you- we are so proud of you! See you soon!
yay! Congratulations!
WOO-HOO!! Yeah for both of you!! Congradulations! Great job! I am very happy for you guys.
YES!!! All the hard work paid off! I can only dream of this day for our family! Good job you two!
Nikki- we'll be staying at Laura's house Wed-Sun. We'd love to see you all!!! Stop by!!!!
Yeah! Congratulations! YOu should go and celebrate!! Hey did you ever come to Utah? Hope to talk to you soon.
Post a Comment
8 comments:
a HUGE, ENORMOUS congratulations on conquering the bar. Very, very impressive!
We believe it!!! Congrats to you!! What a GREAT accomplishment!
Congratulations! What a long journey! So glad we were able to travel it with you- we are so proud of you! See you soon!
yay! Congratulations!
WOO-HOO!! Yeah for both of you!! Congradulations! Great job! I am very happy for you guys.
YES!!! All the hard work paid off! I can only dream of this day for our family! Good job you two!
Nikki- we'll be staying at Laura's house Wed-Sun. We'd love to see you all!!! Stop by!!!!
Yeah! Congratulations! YOu should go and celebrate!! Hey did you ever come to Utah? Hope to talk to you soon.
Post a Comment