Lucia and Madelyn-the pretty princesses.
We had fun at the Ward Party on Saturday night. We decided to skip the dinner part (chili dogs) and had In 'N Out burgers at home. But we got there just in time to do all the games and then trunk or treat. By the time we got home, we were beat! That was just the beginning of the marathon Halloween week.
4 comments:
The blog changed as I was reading it. Weird. They look adorable! Logo is pulling my hair so i gotta jet.
I have always loved Halloween! Now that I have kids, I love it even more! P.S. Happy Birthday!!!!
Your kids are so cute! How fun! I wish that we live closer we can get together! We are going to Monticello for Thanksgiving. I don't want to miss you when will you be in town. I am totally lame on the computer. I will have to have Bryce help me put your name on my bloG!!!!I love to see how your doing.
OH! What a cute little pumpkin. Hope you had a happy b-day btw!
Post a Comment