Friday, October 24, 2008
Ugh, the Dentist
So, has having babies destroyed anyone else's teeth? I never had a cavity before I got pregnant with Lucia and was vomiting all the time. I had one small cavity with her. After I had Marco, I went in to see the dentist again, and had two huge cavities to be filled. Now, after having Sylvie, I went in again and this time, I have to have a crown put on one tooth, three fillings and a deep gum cleaning! I am so depressed-not to mention the nearly $200 co-pay!! So, I have to start having the work done in a couple of weeks. Hopefully this time I'll get enough novicane.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Yikes Nik, that sucks. We didn't have dental insurance until Brian started at GM and I had 2 cavities and Brian had 1 too.
wow. good luck with that. I usually LOVE going to the dentist, but haven't been in so long I bet it won't be fun.
I totally understand! Everytime I brush when I am preg. I nearly puke, so some nights I simply do without and my teeth pay the price!
Are any of us the same after having babies? Sorry about the dentist-yuck! Love the new backdrop. What are you doing for your birthday?
Post a Comment