Julio, Nicole, Lucía, Marco, Sylvia, and Tessa Hernández
Thursday, March 27, 2008
Easter Morning
Here is one more picture of me and the kids that didn't get on the slideshow somehow. Oh well. It's of us right before church and another slide show i worked on:
Oh wow! Marco is getting so grown up! He looks so cute in that little vest. You have a beautiful family! Lucia is darling. Nick and Annette left this morning to drive to Utah where they are staying with friends for a week - going to conference then driving back to LA and going home. Joshua tree was really neet -but I don't think summer would be a good time! Hot.
3 comments:
Oh wow! Marco is getting so grown up! He looks so cute in that little vest. You have a beautiful family! Lucia is darling. Nick and Annette left this morning to drive to Utah where they are staying with friends for a week - going to conference then driving back to LA and going home. Joshua tree was really neet -but I don't think summer would be a good time! Hot.
I love the Easter pictures. How are you feeling??? Better I hope!!
It is fun looking at the pictures and remembering the fun we had on Easter. I love spending time with you all. I'm glad you're closeby. Love you, Mom
Post a Comment