
I took Marco to the Dr. today for his 18 month check-up. He is meeting all of his benchmarks, which is good. The only thing is he is so skinny! He is in the 8th percentile for weight and 56th percentile for height. So he is long and skinny. I can't get him to sit in a highchair-he'll throw his food everywhere. He won't sit in a booster seat-he can wriggle his way out of them. So, he insists on sitting on a big chair next to Lucia, but he only takes a few bites and then climbs up on the table or takes off. Meal time is our big struggle with him. There is no reasoning with a toddler. He climbs on everything too. Right now, he keeps climbing up on the computer desk and standing on the printer. He's a little crazy! He threw himself off my bed this morning and now has a black eye. I don't know what to do with him. Hopefully he'll grow out of it soon.
2 comments:
I told Brian about how crazy Marco is getting. He just laughed and said, "I hope our boys are the same way!" Well...we'll see...
He is crazy, but so darn cute and lovable!
Post a Comment