Friday, February 8, 2008

New Year's Resolutions Update




I thought I'd update you all on our New Year's Resolutions. We did accomplish one goal yesterday when we got our new deluxe European pillowtop CA King bed! It is so nice and comfy. We love it-we don't roll onto each other in the night now! We thought we'd do it sooner than later since I will be getting big and fat in the next few months and we wouldn't be able to both fit in a queen sized bed. It is official that I am pregnant! I had my first ultrasound today and there's a baby in there! They gave me a due date of Sept 10th. I had calculated (according to my LMP) that I was about 10 days further along than that, so that was a little frustrating. But, all is well so far. We are excited, but it really puts the pressure on Julio to pass the bar now. Anyhow, the other resolutions of excercising and watching less tv have gone to the wayside. I have been sick and have to take my medication everyday so I don't throw up. It works in that way, but I am extremely tired and still feel nauseated and no appetite. So I do the bare minimum as far as housework and just take care of the kids. They've been eating lots of cereal, cheese and crackers, and pb&j lately. Poor things. Julio has had to fend for himself-he is losing weight though! I guess that is all for now. Thank goodness I have Tami next door for the kids to go play over there with Noelle. Also, Tuesday when I was throwing up, my mom came to take care of the kids. Phew!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

That looks like a really comfy bed. Cute ultrasound! I can never tell what anything is on those things, but I'm sure there is a sweet mini Nikki-Julio in there. :)

Potters said...

Are you sure that is a baby? I think it may be a hamster!

The bed looks wonderful. I am so envious. Franz was just complaining this morning that I don't give him enough space. Problem is I am cold and he is warm, so I just chase him to the edge of the bed.

Michele said...

So, you think you can handle three? I say - good luck! Both the fun and the chaos will grow by ten to the power of 3. I hope you feel better this pregnancy and the sickness passes early. Good luck to Julio as well.

Callie said...

Oh la la!

Nicole Hernandez said...

Yes we love the bed. I've slept better on it than I have in years.
How sad-our baby has been called a sea monkey and now a hamster!