Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Fairy Tale Town




On Marco's actual birthday, we decided to go to Fairy Tale Town. It's basically a park with different fairy tale scenes like Cinderella's coach, Sherwood Forest, Old McDonalds' farm, etc. We went with Tami, Dan and Noelle and it was a nice day. We had a picnic and when it got too hot and the kids were tired, we went home! We then celebrated his birthday on Sunday at Mom and Dad's. He got a whole new fall wardrobe, bath toys, balls, toy cars, and his red push car that he loves. He handled the whole hoopla with ease and he loved his cupcake. I can't believe he is already a year old. It went by way too fast.

1 comment:

Michele said...

Wow! He's already a year old. I forgot to write down his exact birthday. It sounds like a fun day and I love the pictures.

Happy Birthday Marco!
Love the Hunters