This afternoon before I sat down to check out the blogs, I gave Lucia a bowl of cereal. She did come up and talk to me at one point and I was too distracted to answer her. So when I got off the computer, she yelled at me, "Mommy, I want more cereal NOW!". I said to her, "You need to ask nicely." Her response was, "I did say please and ask nicely, but you were checking your email and didn't pay any attention to me!" Boy did I feel sheepish.
5 comments:
It's those Shirley genes. Such a smart girl!
Wow - sounds like my house! They don't wait until I'm done to start yelling though - that is lucky for you.
Amanda
They always call us out don't they! Cute girl.
I can't believe how fast the summer flew by! We are going to miss you guys. Cia and Bubba are going to be so big the next time we see them! We love you guys and appreciate the time we spent with you this summer!
I can totally relate... our poor kiddos.
Post a Comment