Well, we didn’t get a date this last weekend for Julio’s birthday because…
Marco had a soccer game in the morning on Saturday.
We watched General Conference while the children colored in the afternoon on Saturday. That evening, Julio had his “Manfeed” before going to the Priesthood session of Conference. I met some friends at the park for a picnic with the kids. (no pictures were taken there).
All Julio ever wants for his birthday is sleep! So, Sunday morning-I left him alone until nearly 11 am. I did take him some breakfast in bed.
crepes with raspberries and whipped cream
Later he got up and opened some gifts
we tried to get some pictures.
Later that day we had a nice dinner at my parents and Julio made his famous triple chocolate cake for dessert. It was fabulous! Happy birthday Julio!
1 comment:
Happy Birthday Julio and thanks for the yummy cake! We'll give you a rain check for free babysitting so you can go out! Love
Post a Comment