Friday, October 26, 2012

California Adventure

On Friday, we went to California Adventure-just us. We had never been and had a hard time deciding if we wanted to go there or just go back to Disneyland again, or get a park-hopper. We decided to just do Cal Ad. for the day. We got there early, had our disability pass ready to go and went full speed ahead!

DSCN0007First, photo ops…DSCN0009DSCN0010First ride-the Hollywood Tower of Terror! IT even looks ominous under those dark clouds! We did get rained on a little bit that day, but it wasn’t too bad. This was my favorite ride of all! I loved it! Lucia and I went on it first, then swapped with Julio and Marco.

DSCN0013Then we headed

over to Bug Land and went on some kiddie rides which Sylvie loved.

DSCN0040DSCN0041DSCN0048Then we watched the Disney Junior Live Show. It was ok.

Then we headed over to Soarin’ Over California-which was broken down. So I went on the water rapids ride with Lucia and got SOAKED! Julio went on it alone and didn’t get wet hardly at all. I was wet the rest of the day.

DSCN0057DSCN0058Then we went over to this nature play area where the kids would have liked to play for hours. I think that’s the dog from Up.

DSCN0059 Then we headed

over to Paradise Pier and went on every single ride over there-the big roller coaster, the Goofy roller coaster, the flying rockets, the spinning swings, the carousel, the Toy Story ride (one of my favorites) We tried to get Sylvie on the Little Mermaid ride-no way! Good thing too, because we got stuck on that ride. We did get to see a parade.

DSCN0063DSCN0064DSCN0070Sylvie liked this dropping ride.DSCN0071Julio on the roller coaster.

DSCN0072DSCN0073We all went on the ferris

wheel, I was terrified! Lucia said it was her favorite ride. Marco liked the Toy Story ride.

DSCN0075DSCN0086DSCN0087 Cars Land-we didn’t get to go on the fast Cars ride-too crowded. By about 7 pm, Disneyland closed, so it was so packed we could hardly get through the park.  We went on 2 out of 3 Cars rides. But last stop before we left was Hollywood Tower of Terror again. We got on and off in 20 minutes with our pass and the people next to us had been in line for 2 hours!  We were exhausted! I think we only missed 3 rides in the whole park! We left about 10 pm after getting some treats and souvenirs. We had a blast!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love Disneyland and California Adventures! IT is seriously magical! I love it!