Our little stud
We all went to Raging Waters on Saturday-Marco’s birthday. It was his idea. It was a record heat day-so we knew it would be crowded and it was. Marco was too small to go on any of the big waterslides, so we stayed in the kid area most of the day. We didn’t realize until we got to the car that we had been there nearly 5 hours! It was fun, but exhausting! Everyone fell asleep in the car on the way home.
In the evening, Grandma, Grandpa and Uncle B came over for a bbq, cake and ice cream and presents. Marco requested a Batman cake-I did my best! I’m not a cake decorating pro! He loved his Angry Bird and so did Tessa! He got some Ben 10 stuff, a backpack, Toy Story video game, Pokemon, and clothes. He was excited and happy with all his gifts. I can’t believe he’s getting to be a big boy! He’s not a baby anymore. We love him and hi stubborn playful personality!
1 comment:
Good job of documenting the day!!!
He has turned into such a handsome sweet boy (well, most of the time!) Love him..I thought your cake looked great! Hugs
Post a Comment