with Grandpa and cousin Riley
Hoppy Easter!
I stand in the middle of the room all by myself!
I’m getting ready to take off!
I’m walking here!
I can’t believe she’s almost a year old! The time has gone by way too quickly. She’s had another month of illness-cough, cold, fever along with the rest of the family. She’s growing a little-maybe 16 lbs. and wears 6 month clothes still. She has been sleeping a little bit better at night. She’s trying new food-doesn’t want baby food anymore! Her favorite seems to be meat-meatballs, lunch meat-which she’ll eat with her two little teeth. She’ll eat oranges, bananas, bread, yogurt. She doesn’t like blueberries or eggs. If she doesn’t want to eat something, she’ll shake her head NO! So we’ll keep trying to find things she’ll eat. She’s been making more sounds-like sticking her tongue out and saying NAH! The big accomplishment this month is that she’s walking! She’ll take 4-5 steps at a time, but she still prefers to crawl because she’s so wobbly and falls so much. So this is the last month of her being a baby and then she’ll be a toddler. So sad for this momma!
1 comment:
She's such a tiny cutie! So amazing that she's already starting to walk. Time flies!
Post a Comment