Happy New Year! We didn’t do much for New Year’s. Julio wasn’t feeling well, (I should post a video I took of him when he came down with a fever) but we did head to Ikea during the day New Year’s Eve. We got free kids’ meals, browsed the store and let the kids play in the play area. It was fun. We just stayed home that night and watched movies, ate popcorn and drank sparkling cider. The kids all wanted to stay up until midnight. Lucia actually did and Tessa was awake too! It was a little party! We all woke up sick on New Year’s day. It’s been a long week with Tessa being up in the night coughing. Poor baby.
I love that face!
Midnight, New Year’s Eve
Yesterday, about 10 minutes before we had to go pick up Marco from school, I was nursing the baby when Sylvie came running in wearing a pair of Tessa’s bloomers (diaper cover that goes under a dress) and was dancing around singing “Shake your booty! Shake your booty!” I had already gotten her dressed and ready to go, but I had to do it all over again. We were a little bit late picking up Marco.
This week, hopefully we will all be better and can sit down and set some goals for the year.
1 comment:
Ha! Loved the story about Sylvie, I can totally see her doing that! You better stop listening to those old school R&B jams on the radio! :)
Post a Comment