Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Christmas Day-part 2

Because of church this year, we didn’t even start opening presents until about 2 pm. It took us so long because we had so many gifts and the kids started to get tired of opening them! Imagine that! Next year, I need to remember to not get so much and that they do get gifts from family besides me!

DSCN7102

Lucia with her make-up kit from Grandma

DSCN7119The adorable apron Aunt Tami made.

DSCN7122

Marco has had hours of play with these gears from Grandma and Grandpa.

DSCN7125DSCN7132

Hi Grandpa! The girls with their gifts from Great Grandma Strong.

DSCN7155

Brian loves Ticket to Ride!

DSCN7157

Eden didn’t want her picture taken.

DSCN7158DSCN7213

Brandon was elated with his ticket to Disneyland from Callie!

DSCN7214DSCN7137

A happy but tired momma and baby. Christmas this year was wonderful, but when it’s done, I’m done! Thank you to all our family who gave us so much. We loved it all.

1 comment:

PDXTingeys said...

Looks like a fun Christmas, I love seeing all your pictures.