Sylvie is what we call in Spanish a "traviesa". She just can't seem to help herself, and she's so cute and sweet, we can't get mad at her either. Most of the day, I try to rest. This is when she takes advantage and gets into trouble. Here are some examples:
She got a purple marker and scribbled all over the floor, walls, coffee table, couch and herself. Luckily, it was washable.
She got into my make-up and opened the eye shadow and smeared it all over her face and clothes.
She went out in the backyard to play and found a mud puddle (it hasn't rained in over a week) and got wet and muddy from head to toe.
She went into my bathroom and unwrapped all the panty liners, took off the backing and stuck them to the wall.
She dumped a box of crackers out on the living room floor.
She is always pushing a chair over to the kitchen counter and climbing up and getting into stuff-anything-the spices, knives, food.
She'll scale the wall bookshelf and pull out a bunch of books.
Then, when I find the aftermath of these travesuras, I'll say, "Sylvie-that's naughty!" and she says in her sweet little voice, "Sorry, Mom, sorry!" and gives me a big hug. Then my heart melts.
4 comments:
She IS a crazy little lady! Good thing she's so cute!
You'd better watch that little girl!! Yes, she's cute but she's trouble!
WOW! I haven't had one of those- I don't think I could do it- I'm too uptight. There is something about those hugs though, that makes it seem okay.
Don't you love them! Congrats on your baby #4! Maybe twins?! Just kidding...I secretly would like everyone to get the surprise that I got! Mmm... you never know! There was no history in our family of twins. Ok, I'll stop! I hope you start feeling better! Love You1:)
Post a Comment