I haven't been to the state fair for years and Julio and the kids had never been. Julio got free admission and parking passes from work, so we decided to go last Tuesday. We weren't aware that kids get in free on Tuesdays and that all the rides are only $1. It was packed! We arrived at 6 pm and stayed until about 9:30 and only saw maybe a third of the fair. We spent the majority of our time doing the kiddie rides and eating. No, I did not eat a deep-fried Twinkie, a huge turkey leg, or chocolate covered bacon. I had a baked potato! Wasn't feeling up to the 1000 calories items that night! We also got to see some farm animals, jungle animals, an aerospace display, the county displays...but there was so much we missed! The kids enjoyed it and were thoroughly exhausted when we left. Lucia loves all the rides-especially the roller coasters. Marco is getting a little less scared on the little rides, but Sylvia went on her first ride-the Dumbo ride-and she loved it! I had to restrain her from climbing out while we were up in the air spinning! She's a crazy one! To see more pictures (the better ones)-go to my facebook page.
3 comments:
I love going to the Fair! Looks like you had a fun night... You have such a cute family!
It looks like a ton of fun! I love the fair too!
That first picture of you is AWESOME! Can't believe you didn't go for the fried Twinkie!
Post a Comment