Our anniversary was yesterday and I felt so bad because I didn't get my wonderful husband a gift or even a card! It's been an action-packed six years. Three kids, three residences, law school, the Bar, six jobs, numerous trials and lots of happy times. It hasn't been easy, but it's been the most worthwhile endeavor of my life! I'm so thankful for a wonderful husband who is caring, supportive, hard working, and a great father to our kids. I am truly blessed.
5 comments:
Happy Anniversary!!! I can't believe you guys have been married six years. I love the pictures, and I remember the beautiful wedding you guys had. I'm glad I was able to attend.
Awe, reading your post reminded me of when we all lived under the same roof after Lucia was born. It's amazing how fast time goes by!
Happy Anniversary!
Happy Anniversary~hope you will have a chance to get out and celebrate! 6 years!
Congrats on 6 years! I feel bad that we never get to the Library... MaryEllen asks if we can go every week! You know how it is though, I'll just be chasing and shushing Henry the whole time, and I seriously doubt e could get there in time for storytime. When does Lucia start school? We should get the girls together before then. MaryEllen doesn't start until Sept. 8th!
Congrats...we've been married about 6 1/2 years...I completely relate to your post. It definitely isn't the easiest thing, but the most worthwhile! Hope you guys do something to celebrate (hopefully sin los ninos)!
Post a Comment