I've been jogging on my little trampoline 30 minutes almost every day. It is low impact and I can do it while watching that TV you are cutting down on.
How did you like Persuasion? What sort of bed do you want?
I liked Persuasion-it seemed really short though. I guess the book is pretty short too. But, I think if you haven't read the book, they missed a lot of details that would make it confusing.
We are looking for a Sealy Posturpedic King sized bed.
I've been doing the Firm videos - results promised in only 10 workouts! HaHaHa. There is nothing as nice as a new bed! Someday we'll have a king size. We need one now, every morning we wake up and all the kids get in bed with us and sometimes the cat. Marco is very cute.
We have a queen size bed and still find room to play rocket ship with Elosie and MaCall on Saturday mornings.
I agree - too short on the pursuasion. I just spoke to your mom and told her about Northanger Abbey. She said she would watch it. So, how has the Grandma and Steve visit gone? this was your first time meeting him.
6 comments:
I've been jogging on my little trampoline 30 minutes almost every day. It is low impact and I can do it while watching that TV you are cutting down on.
How did you like Persuasion? What sort of bed do you want?
I liked Persuasion-it seemed really short though. I guess the book is pretty short too. But, I think if you haven't read the book, they missed a lot of details that would make it confusing.
We are looking for a Sealy Posturpedic King sized bed.
I've been doing the Firm videos - results promised in only 10 workouts! HaHaHa. There is nothing as nice as a new bed! Someday we'll have a king size. We need one now, every morning we wake up and all the kids get in bed with us and sometimes the cat. Marco is very cute.
I can't get the video to work. It keeps saying the video is no longer available. What's the deal?
ARE YOU PREGNANT! AAAAHHHH. YEAAAH. WOO HOO! And Congratulations.
If you're not, kindly ignore this post.
We have a queen size bed and still find room to play rocket ship with Elosie and MaCall on Saturday mornings.
I agree - too short on the pursuasion. I just spoke to your mom and told her about Northanger Abbey. She said she would watch it. So, how has the Grandma and Steve visit gone? this was your first time meeting him.
Post a Comment