Ok, it's been almost a week, so this is long overdue, but I just wanted to post some pictures of Julio's 21st birthday. We got to go out to sushi, just the two of us. We went to a little hole in the wall place, but it was great. Julio insisted on making his own chocolate cake, which he underbaked. Oh well. It was low key, but I just want to wish him the best because I love him!
6 comments:
Wow! I didn't know Julio and I are the same age now! :)
We wish we could have been there! Happy Birthday Julio!
is this his first 21st birthday? John and I are confused, we thought he was a little older than that, just a little.
Yeah,he's 21+15. It makes him feel good to lie about his age. Especially now that he's closer to 40 than 30.
For a minute there, you had me thinking he was really 21!!! Happy Birthday Julio!!!
Happy Birthday you youngster! Ha Ha Ha! If you're going to lie about it, you better stick to 29!
36! Thst's just a baby. Happy Birthday Julio!
Franz and Serena
Post a Comment