Friday, December 12, 2014

Halloween Festivities

IMG_20141018_161413_914We managed to fit in one Pumpkin patch during the month, but with soccer, Saturdays were pretty full.

IMG_20141018_165232_982P1014561We attended Grandma and Grandpa’s ward Trunk-or-Treat. Sylvie just wanted to be a ballerina this year.

P1014568Tessa won the prize for Prettiest Costume-a fairy.

P1014573Marco was Legolas from Lord of The Rings-minus the blond wig.P1014616Mom and I passing out candy.

P1014628The only picture of all the kids together.

P1014635Assessing their loot.P1014704Tessa’s preschool group.P1014740P1014743P1014748There’s a reason Sylvie didn’t get to go Trick-or-Treating on Halloween. She got into the Halloween candy and ate 14 candy bars. So, she and I stayed home while Julio took the other kids out.P1014767Lucia was a 50’s girl-she looked so pretty with her hair curled.P1014769 I wore my Peruvian attire-here I am with my Peruvian friend Roxanna at our ward Trunk-or-Treat, which was on November 1st.

P1014772Lucia invited her friends Heather and Deirdre to the trunk-or-treat.

Another year down-always so much fun with the kids and always WAY too much candy!!!!

No comments: