Monday, April 21, 2014

Update #1-Sylvia

10015645_10202518726022360_3407856854992958642_n

Sylvie was the only one who would sit on the Easter Bunny’s lap today at the mall. Lucia said she was too old, Marco wasn’t interested, and Tessa was scared.

Sylvie has been making friends at school. She was invited to two birthday parties this month! She had a great time at both and both moms have requested play dates with her. It makes me feel good to know that people accept her and like her. She can be hornery, but she can also be very sweet too. She loves it when people come over and is the life of the party. It’s funny though, whenever people will call her anything (Cutie, Silly Girl, whatever) she will say, “ My name’s not (whatever), it’s Sylvia!”  The other day ,the kids were talking about what they want to be when they grow up and Sylvie said, “I’m going to be a swimsuit model!” She would wear her swimsuit all day, every day if she could. I’m constantly telling her to turn off the sprinklers or hoses outside because she can’t stay out of the water!  I went to help out at the Jog-a-thon at the school the other day. I missed Sylvie’s run, but it was probably a good thing since she was in one of her moods. She wasn’t liking the whole scene and told me afterward, “I didn’t want to race! I don’t like those kids running!” The running, noise and chaos were too much for her. She kind of had a meltdown. It’s typical for her, if the routine is off at school, she’s not happy.

I’m setting a goal to update the blog more often. I will try to write a post about each child in the coming week.

1 comment:

Caprene said...

Oh how I am laughing that she wants to be a swimsuit model when she grows up. I don't think I've ever heard a child say that before. So awesome!