Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Lucia’s essay

Lucia wrote this essay at school on responsibility. It was their character trait for the month. I fixed the spelling errors. I thought it was very insightful and mature for a 4th grader. I’m so proud of her!

I AM

I am someone who is responsible.

Someone who is honest and admits things even if it allows a punishment.

Someone who treats people in a respectful manner and tries to help with other’s responsibilities.

I am someone who is responsible.

Someone who makes their dreams a reality and takes risks to accomplish a goal.

Someone who asks to clarify questions and lets their knowledge grow stronger.

I am someone who is responsible.

Someone who takes responsibility for their actions by thinking of others and their consequences before making their next move.

Someone who uses their honesty and responsibility for harder tasks and small ones too.

I am someone who is responsible because I have honesty and respect. I try the best to use my spark and responsibility along with honesty and respect for life.

2 comments:

Tami said...

Wow! She's a really strong writer!

Claudia said...

That's awesome!!! She's an amazing girl and growing up way too fast!!!