Sunday, July 28, 2013

Lake Tahoe

We didn’t have anything planned for July this year-no trips anyway, I suggested that we go to the beach one Saturday. We decided it would be less traffic and less windy roads to go to South Lake Tahoe, so we packed up some food, toys, towels and swimsuits and headed up there. We were wrong about the crowded part-it took us a while to find a parking spot. It was kind of chilly too. The kids were not impressed at first-they wanted a REAL beach, but they had to settle for it. It was beautiful scenery, but there was no way I was getting in that freezing lake! Everyone else did (except Tessa.) They all ended up having a good time. I just decided, I’m not a beach person-the sand in your swimsuit, the cold water, lots of people around, the giant geese trying to get our food. I’m sure I could enjoy the beach in Hawaii though (again)

P7136049

P7136113P7136051P7136061P7136106P7136107P7136115P7136131P7136133

No comments: