I love getting handmade gifts from my children. Sylvie brought me a plant she planted at school and a beautiful card. It said:
My mommy’s name is : my mommy.
My mommy is: 2 years old and weighs 2 pounds. Her eyes are blue (?) and her hair is brown.
My mommy makes the best pasta. She likes to eat pasta.
If my mommy could have any wish in the world it would be: a baby (what?!) I love you mom because you smile.
Marco made me a card that said “My mom is special because she loves me and she watches tv with me.” and a magnet.
Lucia made me a pot holder and card. She wrote the following poem: Mom joyful happy caring and kind you are my mom and that’s what counts! I love you because you take care of me and my dinner! You take of me when I get hurt. Thank you!
Julio got me a…..new computer! My very own pink laptop that the kids can’t get their dirty little fingerprints all over, and that won’t crash every 1o minutes! yay! I am so grateful to be a mother. It’s the hardest, but best job in the world!
1 comment:
What!? You never told me you got a pink computer!!! Yes, it is a hard job but well worth the great blessings it brings. Happy Mother's Dayt o a great mom. I love you!
Post a Comment