I’m still a little bit back logged on my blogging-I still need to do Tessa’s blessing and Marco’s birthday. We lost the SIM card, then found it and need to download the pictures. Just some random things:
I made refrigerator pickles for the first time last week. They were way too salty, but otherwise good.
I’m eating fresh tomatoes from our garden and they are good!
Potty training Sylvie is an ongoing process. Yesterday, I put her in the bathroom with her potty and she threw a huge tantrum, peed on the counter and then sat inside the toilet bowl. Her most favorite sayings these days are, “I’m not coming!” and “I won’t!” When you ask her to come or do something. We also started a nursery school group today. I got to do some shopping without her! Yay!
We didn’t do much for Labor day. Sylvie did gymnastics, Julio worked on the yard, and we went swimming at Grandma’s house and had a BBQ.
Marco is on the early schedule for reading which means he needs extra help. I knew he would, but it still doesn’t make you feel confidant in your parenting skills when your kid is in the bottom half of the class. It works out better for us anyway so Julio can take him to school.
I will catch up on those other posts one of these days. That’s all for now.
1 comment:
You're doing a great job, Nik! Your kids are healthy and happy. Love you!
Post a Comment