Ok, so I have to say that using Windows Live Writer is so much easier than using blogger! Why didn’t I do it before?
This morning Sylvie came in our room about 8:00 and got in bed with us. She started stroking Julio’s cheek (he was asleep) and then she kissed him on the cheek. It was so sweet! She is such a lovey dovey girl. She does have her crazy side too. Her new thing is chasing around the kids yelling in the little high pitched voice, “I’m the big bad wolf! I’ll huff and I’ll puff and I’ll blow you down! RRROOAR!!” She also gets really upset when she’s tired and can’t get comfortable in her car seat. The other day, I told her to use her blanket for a pillow and this is what she did:
Saturday, March 12, 2011
Sweet Sylvie
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Oh you've gotta love those 2 year olds! So fiercely independent, yet still babies in so many ways. She sounds like a funny girl!
Post a Comment