Wow, this has been one busy week. I'm so exhausted! I went to bed last night at 8pm, but was awakened by the horrible storm blowing everything around last night. This week I did preschool, which pretty much consumes all my time; preparing for it, doing it, and cleaning up after it. We made stockings, wreaths, nativity puppets, gingerbread houses and did our regular stuff-letters and numbers. Marco enjoys having it here, but I have to to referee sometimes between him and the girls. They don't want him to play with them and he gets upset. Poor Marco. Sometimes I wonder if it's all worth it or should I send him to a real preschool. We're saving money and gas this way I guess. He still doesn't know his letters and sounds, but he does really well with projects and he can write his name!
I still haven't done my Christmas cards or made any goodies to give away, but I'll get to it this week. Lucia's out of school, so no driving back and forth or doing homework. I did get out the packages yesterday-thanks to Brandon who came over and helped me with a project that would have NEVER been done without him. Then, he watched the kids while I tredged out into the rain to the post office.
Julio and I discussed not exchanging gifts this year, but of course, he went out and bought me something. So I will have to go buy him something now too! And I thought I was done Christmas shopping!
We are hosting the family here at our house Christmas morning to open presents and have breakfast. I'm not sure what else we'll do that day. I'm excited, but will be depressed when it's over-I always am. Hopefully Tami and Dan can beat the storms and drive back and cheer us up from our post-holiday blues. Only one more week!! Still so much to do. We have no holiday plans tonight. I guess we'll just stay home and relax.
Have a great week everyone!
Have a great week everyone!
No comments:
Post a Comment