I'm bored. We can't leave the house because Marco is sick. Thursday is our library day but we missed it today. I was up a lot last night too, so I'm tired. Oh well, just one of those days.

Chase is bored too. He misses his mama.

Lucia can keep herself busy drawing for hours on end. (Please excuse the mess-this is our homeschool/art table).

Marco is out and snoring I might add. Poor little guy!

And here is where I found Sylvie today-in the dryer. She didn't want to get out! It's just her size of hiding space.
5 comments:
Is that your dog? I didn't know you had one! He does look bored:)
So funny, I called your house tonight and told Julio I was bored and he said, "Nikki never gets bored!" Well, here's documented proof! ha!
Poor Marco, hope he feels better soon.
Chase is my mom's dog-they are out of town so we are dogsitting.
never apologize for a messy house, we call that life. and I have also heard that when you are willing to share reality it's called friendship.
thanks for sharing your parents and Brandon, it was fun to visit with them! and you're welcome this way anytime!
Thanks for taking such good care of Chase! It was the next best thing for him to be there with you. We missed you! Glad Marco is better. Tell Sylvie to stay out of the dryer...it's dangerous!!! Love!
Post a Comment