10 Things about Lucia1. She loves to play dress up and do ballet.
2. She has a milkshake for breakfast every day.
3. She loves Dora the Explorer.
4. She says sweet prayers.
5. She can recognize almost all of her ABC's and knows all the sounds.
6. She named her blanket "Bleeka" and must sleep with it every night.
7. She requires lots of bribes to do anything Mommy asks her to do.
8. She's a picky eater.
9. She loves her family.
10. She's not just cute and smart, but her family loves her very much.
2 comments:
I love this picture! Such cute girl. She's a happy kid, it was fun to see her at the reunion and get to know her personality a little better.
I too love this picture, but they are all really good. Nice duvet cover! I enjoy reading your blog!
Serena
Post a Comment